The remains of the trainshed that once formed the eastern terminus of the Dumfries, Lochmaben and Lockerbie Railway at the northwest corner of Lockerbie station on 6 February 2008. The line lost its passenger service in 1952 and closed completely in 1966. The bay was infilled and the roof removed in the early 1970s see image 2704.
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 18027