Conder Green

This station on the Lancaster to Glasson Dock branch closed in 1930 although goods trains passed through until 1964. The line is now a cycle path along the River Lune. The station house is still in use and the level crossing gate posts are in situ but the station site is a picnic area and car park. View towards Lancaster.(SD 457561)

Location: Conder Green

Company: Glasson Dock Branch (London and North Western Railway)

Photographer: Mark Bartlett

Make contact: Mark Bartlett

Date: 07/03/2008

Image number: 18239


Other photographs of Conder Green on RailScot