Llanbedr

Cambrian Coast line station opened as Talwrn Bach Halt in 1923 but renamed Llanbedr in 1978 and close to (now disused) RAF airfield of the same name. Photo taken looking north towards Pensarn.

Location: Llanbedr

Company: Aberystwyth and Welch Coast Railway

Photographer: Mark Bartlett

Make contact: Mark Bartlett

Date: 03/02/2008

Image number: 17927


Other photographs of Llanbedr on RailScot