Loading bank remains at St Monance, in the East Neuk of Fife, photographed in July 2007. The former station had begun life as St Monance on 1 September 1863, was renamed St Monans in October 1875, reverted to the original St Monance in February 1936 and was finally closed in September 1965.
Location: St Monance
Company: Leven and East of Fife Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 17857