A J.Manson Class 240 4-4-0 of Glasgow & South Western Railway. No. 253, It was renumbered 388 in 1919, and on grouping became LMS 14260. It was built in 1905 and withdrawn by LMS in 1934 as non standard. Date of photo unknown, but 1919 or before. Location thought to be north Carlisle.
Location: Caldew Junction
Company: Caledonian Railway
Photographer: Graham Morgan Collection
Make contact: Graham Morgan Collection
Image number: 17489