LMS 14515 at Ayr in 1930. The engine is a P. Drummond Class 331 built for Glasgow & South Western Railway as No. 136 (later 336/19) in 1913, it was among the last of the G&SW engines to be withdrawn by LMS as non standard in 1937.
Company: Ayr and Dalmellington Railway
Photographer: Graham Morgan Collection
Contact photographer: Graham Morgan Collection
Image number: 17421