Mid Clyth

The former station at Mid Clyth (closed April 1944), on the Wick and Lybster Light Railway, photographed in August 2007. A descendant of the original resident rodent exterminator, the station cat, stands guard more than 63 years on.

Location: Mid Clyth

Company: Wick and Lybster Light Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Contact photographer: John Furnevel

Contact editor

Date: 28/08/2007

Image number: 16825


Other photographs of Mid Clyth on RailScot