Drumshoreland

Originally named Broxburn (until 1870), the closed station at Drumshoreland is seen here looking south east on 26 June 2007. The surrounding area was once the centre of the West Lothian shale oil industry.

Location: Drumshoreland

Company: Edinburgh and Bathgate Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 26/06/2007

Image number: 15636


Other photographs of Drumshoreland on RailScot