The down platform buildings at East Linton on 16 May 2007 standing alongside the ECML. Beyond is the fine looking 'Station House'. Originally opened as Linton in 1846, the name change occurred 18 years later. The station was eventually closed in May 1964.
Location: East Linton
Company: North British Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 15002