Cleghorn

Old station house (extended) looking east over Cleghorn level crossing on 24 May 2007. The station was to the left of the crossing and closed in 1965. The station had originally opened in 1848 as Lanark, but was renamed following the opening of the current Lanark station in 1855. See image 22231

Location: Cleghorn

Company: Caledonian Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Contact photographer: John Furnevel

Contact editor

Date: 24/05/2007

Image number: 15178


Other photographs of Cleghorn on RailScot