View south along Molendinar Street towards Gallowgate on a wet 6 May 2007, with Bell Street running off to the right. Below the bridge are the arches that once formed the entrance to Gallowgate station (closed 1902). The bridge still carries the CGU line north towards High Street East Junction.
Company: City of Glasgow Union Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 14887