St Cyrus

The site of St Cyrus station (closed to passengers in 1951) looking north along the trackbed towards Inverbervie on 7 November 2006. The refurbished former station master's house stands on the left. The branch closed completely in 1966. See image 40621

Location: St Cyrus

Company: Montrose and Bervie Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Contact photographer: John Furnevel

Contact editor

Date: 07/11/2006

Image number: 12562


Other photographs of St Cyrus on RailScot