Loch Leven

Bridge over South Queich between The old and new Kinross stations. When the Devon Valley Railway reached Kinross it joined the extended line from Kinross(old) to Ladybank now called The Fife and Kinross-shire Railway at a station called Hopefield. That name was changed to Kinross Junction whilst the old Kinross station in distance, was re-named Loch Leven. Eventually closing in 1924.

Location: Loch Leven

Company: Kinross-shire Railway

Photographer: Brian Forbes

Make contact: Brian Forbes

Date: 10/2006

Image number: 11791


Other photographs of Loch Leven on RailScot