South Leith

Looking east from Tower Street in September 2006 across Constitution Street towards the site of South Leith station. Opened by the E&D in 1832 as Leith, the name was changed to South Leith in 1859 with final closure to passengers taking place between 1903 - 1905. See image 27583

Location: South Leith

Company: Edinburgh and Dalkeith Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 12/09/2006

Image number: 11374


Other photographs of South Leith on RailScot