Ex-GWR class 5101 ^Large Prairie^ 2-6-2T 4141, dating from 1946, at the restored loop platform at North Weald on 1st January 2014. The platform, track and signal box have been restored by the Epping Ongar Railway Company, having previously been decommissioned by London Transport in 1976, when still part of the Central Line.
Location: North Weald
Photographer: David Bosher
Contact photographer: David Bosher
Image number: 1632