These locations are along the line.
This was one of the original stations on the line. By 1890 the southbound platform had become an island platform allowing departures to north and south from the east face of the platform. The original northbound platform was rather short. There was a small goods yard on either side of the line and Poulton Junction to the north where the line to Blackpool North struck west and left the original ...More details