Parkhead Junction (1875-1981)
Opened on the Glasgow and Coatbridge Railway (North British Railway).
Opened on the City of Glasgow Union Railway.
The lines from Bellgrove and Alexandria Parade met here. The junction was east of Parkhead North station. The signal box here survived closure of the junction and was swept away by the Yoker re-signalling scheme.
London Road [Glasgow]
Dalmarnock High Level
Bridgeton [1st] no this is the 1861 one
Camlachie Goods Yard
Duke Street Tunnels
London Road Tunnel
North British Bottle Works
Frankfield Brick Works