Opened on the Deeside Railway.
This was a two platform station at the time of closure in 1966.
Culter station opened at an undeveloped site close to Culter Mill in 1853. A branch ran north west from the west end of the station to the mill.
To the south was Peter's Chapel. The town of Peterculter developed around the station and mill.
Mills of Drum
Ferryhill Shed [1st]
Denburn South Junction
Hutcheon Street Tunnel