Colne [CV&HR] (1860-1889)
White Colne (1889-1961)
Opened on the Colne Valley and Halstead Railway.
Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
Line closed in 1965.
The station was originally located to the west of the Bures Road level crossing, then relocated east of it.
There was a siding to the west, approached from the east.
Today the station building is in use as the White Colne Village Hall.
Chappel and Wakes Colne
Kelvedon (Low Level)
Sible and Castle Hedingham
Other railway and industry locations
East Gate Junction
Manningtree South Junction
Manningtree North Junction
Bradwell Power station
Colne Valley Junction
Haverhill North Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|