Twin Spires Creamery

Location type

Works


Name and dates

Twin Spires Creamery (1960-1999)


Description

This creamery was located east of Bucksburb station and was served by a siding from just east of the station which ran into a small exchange yard and then sidings by the creamery. These were lifted in the 1970s. It opened in 1959/1960 and closed in 1999.

05/12/2017

Tags

Works