Tauchers Platform (1949-1964)
Opened on the Inverness and Aberdeen Junction Railway.
This was a single platform halt built for the Glentauchers Distillery, to the south of the line.
The distillery was served by a siding approached from the west.
Strathisla Mills Platform
Drummuir Curlers Platform
Other railway and industry locations
Strathmill Distillery Siding
Keith Air Ministry Siding
Keith West Signal Box
Keith North Signalbox
Keith Shed [HR]
Keith Shed [GNSR] [1st]
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|