Stormont Loch Halt (1920-1955)
Opened on the Blairgowrie Branch (Scottish Midland Junction Railway).
This halt was located at a level crossing to the east of Stormont Loch (also known as Loch Bog).
Stormont Loch Halt
Washington [N and CAR]
Alyth Junction [Branch platform]
Other railway and industry locations
Ardler West Level Crossing
Inchtuthil Legionary Fortress
Meigle Sculptured Stone Museum
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|