Newseat Halt (1930-1965)
Opened on the Formartine and Buchan Railway.
This was a single platform station on the north side of the line.
The two storey former station building is now in use as a house following a long period of dereliction after closure of the line. The building was not typical of the line and dates from after the opening.
Pitfour Curling Club Platform
Bullers O^ Buchan Halt
Abbey of Deer Halt
Other railway and industry locations
HM Prison Peterhead
Peterhead Power Station
Stirling Hill Quarry
Cruden Bay Brick and Tile Works
Water of Cruden Viaduct
Cruden Bay Hotel
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|