Meigle [3rd] (1892-1951)
Opened on the Alyth Railway.
Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
Meigle [2nd] closed when a new station opened north of the level crossing. The new station was also a single platform station. There was a timber station building.
A signal box opened on the north side of the crossing and on the west side of the line in 1892. A siding opened at the site of Meigle [2nd].
This box closed in 1935, replaced with a ground frame.
The station closed to passengers in 1951 and the line closed in 1965.
The station site has been built over.
Alyth Junction [Branch platform]
Alyth Junction [Bay platform]
Washington [N and CAR]
Other railway and industry locations
Hatton Engine House
Meigle Sculptured Stone Museum
Ardler West Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|