Lumphinnans Nos 11 and 12 Collieries (1896-1966)
Served by the Kinross-shire Railway.
Lumphinnans No 11 was opened beside the Kinross-shire Railway south of Kelty station (and the later Kelty South Junction by the Cowdenbeath Coal Company.
The Fife Coal company took control in 1896 and opened the No 12 pit in 1924.
Dunfermline Queen Margaret
Loch Leven Curler^s Platform
Dunfermline (Comely Park)
Other railway and industry locations
Kelty South Junction
Kelty North Junction
Lumphinnans North Junction
Lumphinnans Iron Works
Lumphinnans Central Junction
Lumphinnans East Junction
Cowdenbeath North Junction
Lumphinnans No 1 Colliery
Lumphinnans West Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|