Linthouse Shipyard

Location type

Works


Name and dates

Linthouse Shipyard (1869-1970)

Served by the Glasgow and Renfrew District Railway.

Served by the Shieldhall Branch (Glasgow and Paisley Joint Railway).


Description

This was the shipyard of Alexander Stephens and Sons. It was west of the Fairfield Shipyard.


Tags

Shipyard

External links

Canmore site record
NLS Collection OS map of 1892-1914
NLS Collection OS map of 1944-67