Imperial Distillery (1897-1899)
Imperial Distillery (1919-1925)
Imperial Distillery (1955-1985)
Imperial Distillery (1991-1998)
This distillery was demolished in 2013 having been stripped for many years after final closure in 1998. Production ceased on a number of occasions.
The distillery was alongside Carron station and was rail served with sidings approaching from the west. Sidings remained embedded in the ground here long after closure of the nearby railway line.
The site is now the new Dalmunach distillery, opened in 2014.
Imperial Cottages Halt
Knockando House Halt
Gilbey^s Cottage Halt
Other railway and industry locations
Bridge of Carron
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|