Glentauchers Distillery (1897-)
This distillery opened in 1897. It is not far west of Keith and was served by a siding, Glentauchers Siding, from the Inverness and Aberdeen Junction Railway and a halt called Tauchers Platform.
The distillery had a loading bank served with a looped siding. This ran to the main line where there was an exchange siding in the 'V' of the junction parallel to the railway.
Strathisla Mills Platform
Drummuir Curlers Platform
Other railway and industry locations
Strathmill Distillery Siding
Keith Air Ministry Siding
Keith West Signal Box
Keith North Signalbox
Keith Shed [HR]
Keith Shed [GNSR] [1st]
Keith Shed [GNSR] [2nd]
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|