Dalvey [2nd] (1863-1868)
Opened on the Strathspey Railway.
Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
This short lived station was east of Mains of Dalvey. The station site seems to appear on the 1870 OS map, with possibly a lifted siding served from the west.
Dalvey Farm Halt
Castle Grant Platform
Gilbey^s Cottage Halt
Ballifurth Farm Halt
Knockando House Halt
Imperial Cottages Halt
Other railway and industry locations
River Dulnain Viaduct
Bridge of Carron
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
Forgotten Railways: Scotland
Old Grantown to Aviemore: Upper Strathspey
Speyside Railways: Exploring the Remains of the Great North of Scotland Railways and Its Environs
Strathspey Railway: Guide book