Cross Roads (1831-1855)
Opened on the Dundee and Newtyle Railway.
This former station was to the north of Dundee Law and the Law Tunnel. A station house remains standing which was on the east side of the line immediately south of a level crossing with Clepington Road.
After the station closed in 1855, with the new deviation avoiding the inclines and Law Tunnel opening via Lochee, the building became a private house. It remained in use until the early 1990s. It is decaying slowly. The track side of the bridge has a roundel, perhaps for a clock.
It is now in the grounds of King's Cross Hospital.
Offset at Back of Law
Baldovan and Downfield
Dundee Ward Road
Dundee Trades Lane
Ninewells Junction [Station]
Other railway and industry locations
Camperdown Linen Works
Dundee Ward Road Shed
Maryfield Tram Depot
Dundee East Shed
Dundee Earl Grey Dock
Dundee West Goods
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|