Cambus O^ May

Location type

Station


Name and dates

Cambus O^ May (1876-1966)

Opened on the Aboyne and Braemar Railway.


Description

This was a single platform station.

The platform, on the north side of the line, survives as does the station building. To the east was a siding for a loading bank, served from the west. By reversal this gave access to a long siding which ran to the north east.

To the west a pedestrian suspension bridge, dating from 1905, crosses the River Dee.


Tags

Station

External links

Canmore site record
NLS Map