Opened on the Slamannan and Borrowstounness Railway.
Open on the Bo^ness and Kinneil Railway [Preserved].
Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
This is the northern terminus of the Boness and Kinneil Railway (Preserved) (Boness and Kinneil Railway ).
Heritage steam and diesel trains operate south to Manuel where a connection is made to the Edinburgh and Glasgow Railway main line.
The station has the former 1842 iron trainshed from Haymarket station ('A' listed), signal box from Garnqueen South Junction ('A' listed) and footbridge from Murthly. The station building is from Wormit.
It is a two platform station. A longer platform with loop and a bay, on its south side, at the west end.
The first station in Bo'ness was further west Bo'ness [1st].
The railway is operated by the Scottish Railway Preservation Society who also operate the Museum of Scottish Railways at the station.07/10/2019
Manuel Low Level
Manuel High Level
Other railway and industry locations
The Museum of Scottish Railways
Bridgeness No 6 Colliery
Kinneil Iron Works
Kinneil Slag Hill
Watt^s Workshop Kinneil House
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|