More than two months after Angel Road station closed, replaced by the new Meridian Water, this sign pointing to the former station is still in place at the start of the footpath/cycle way to Montagu Road. This runs along the course of the former Eastern Counties Railway branch of 1849, closed to passengers in 1939 and freight in 1964, seen here on 12th August 2019.
Location: Lower Edmonton (Low Level)
Photographer: David Bosher
Make contact: David Bosher
Image number: 71004