Saughton was still quite rural when the station closed in 1920/21. This road linking the station to Saughton was bypassed when the area was developed and is just about identifiable as the country lane it once was. The carriage entrance to the goods station can be seen in this view looking east on 13 April 2019.
Location: Saughton Junction
Company: Edinburgh and Glasgow Railway
Photographer: David Panton
Make contact: David Panton
Image number: 71305