Dyce Buchan signal box seen in 1960. This was at the north end of the Buchan platforms. It closed in 1928 along with Dyce North box on the main line. Both were replaced by Dyce South box which was extended and renamed Dyce Junction.
Company: Great North of Scotland Railway
Photographer: David Murray-Smith
Contact photographer: David Murray-Smith
Image number: 69565