Refurbished LUL 1973 stock on a Piccadilly Line short working to Northfields, departing from Barons Court station on 29th August 2015. This is an interchange with the District Line; the line here was opened by the Metropolitan District Railway in 1874 but Barons Court station did not open until 15th December 1906, concurrently with the opening of the Great Northern, Piccadilly & Brompton Railway from Finsbury Park to Hammersmith, now part of the much-extended Piccadilly Line.
Location: Barons Court
Photographer: David Bosher
Contact photographer: David Bosher
Image number: 68790