The former County Donegal Railway terminal station building at Letterkenny, now very nicely restored and continuing in use as a bus station, which it has done since the railway closed at the end of 1959. After closure, the bus services were operated by the County Donegal Railway Joint Committee until that body was wound up in 1971 when services passed to CIE and now trade as their subsidiary, Bus Éireann.
Location: Letterkenny [SandLR]
Company: Strabane and Letterkenny Railway
Photographer: Douglas Blades
Make contact: Douglas Blades
Image number: 65079