View from Low Gates level crossing, Northallerton in July 2012 showing the short-lived Northallerton Town station opened by the Leeds Northern Railway in June 1852. The location became surplus to requirements following construction of a rail link running via the NE station in January 1856. The bulding is now a bathroom and kitchen showroom. For the view from the east side see image 40834.
Location: Northallerton Town
Company: Leeds Northern Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Make contact: John Furnevel
Image number: 65549