Interior of the former County Donegal Railway station building at Letterkenny now very nicely restored in what appears to have been a recent refurbishment and continuing in use as a bus station, which it has done since the railway closed at the end of 1959. One disappointment is that there is no mention of the building's former use other than the 1908 date above the original entrance.
Location: Letterkenny [SandLR]
Company: Strabane and Letterkenny Railway
Photographer: Douglas Blades
Make contact: Douglas Blades
Image number: 65151