The BMU approaching Ferryhill Junction with the 14.45 Aberdeen to Ballater service (April 1958). The 'Aberdeen – Ballater' boards on the sides of both vehicles can be seen clearly in this view. The steam locomotive on the left is one of the Class N15 0-6-2T engines used for station pilot duties at the south end of Aberdeen station at the time.
Location: Ferryhill Junction
Company: Aberdeen Railway
Photographer: David Murray-Smith
Make contact: David Murray-Smith
Image number: 63417