Surviving building standing on the site of the up platform of the former Loch Leven station, seen here in October 2007 in use by a local plumbing business. The station closed to passengers in 1921, although the line itself survived until 1970.
Location: Loch Leven
Company: Fife and Kinross Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Make contact: John Furnevel
Image number: 61338