Curthwaite

The 1525 hrs Carlisle to Preston via the Cumbrian Coast passes the site of the long closed station at Curthwaite. The water tank on the left has the inscription 'Hareshaw Iron Works Hexham 1843' and is a listed building.

Location: Curthwaite

Company: Maryport and Carlisle Railway

Photographer: John McIntyre

Make contact: John McIntyre

Date: 16/04/2016

Image number: 54877


Other photographs of Curthwaite on RailScot