Blairhill

V3 67670 photographed at Blairhill and Gartsherrie in the summer of 1958 with a Hyndland to Airdrie service. The station was renamed plain Blairhill in 1966. See image 20115

Location: Blairhill

Company: Glasgow and Coatbridge Branch (North British Railway)

Photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Make contact: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Date: 26/08/1958

Image number: 51279


Other photographs of Blairhill on RailScot