A northbound Cravens DMU crossing Battlefield Road on the approach to Mount Florida in the early 1960s. The building on the right is the former Langside tram depot, opened in 1901 and converted to a bus garage from 1957. Operations ceased here in 1984 and housing now occupies the site.
Location: Mount Florida
Company: Cathcart District Railway
Photographer: David Stewart
Make contact: David Stewart
Image number: 47935