Road approach to the 1847 station at Lockerbie in June 2013. View is north east from Station Road. The roofless section in the left background once formed the eastern terminus of the Dumfries, Lochmaben and Lockerbie Railway (closed 1966). The roof was removed and the bays infilled during a major station refurbishment the 1970s see image 2704.
Company: Caledonian Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 43787