The approach to Thetford Sation, Norfolk, on the line from Ely to Norwich, on a damp October day in 2012. Two distinct station buildings: the original 1845 flint and stone structure on the left, long closed; the replacement brick building of 1889 on the right, open to a limited degree. Two trains per hour in each direction appear to use the station.
Photographer: Brian Taylor
Contact photographer: Brian Taylor
Image number: 40859