A 2-car DMU, bound for Corstorphine, is about to run west past Haymaket MPD on 4 July 1959. The roof of Haymarket Central Junction signal box can be seen above the second vehicle of the train.
Location: Haymarket Central Junction
Company: Edinburgh and Glasgow Railway
Photographer: A Snapper (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Make contact: A Snapper (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Image number: 37379