Meigle [2nd]

Looking north over the site of the level crossing to the former Meigle station on the Alyth branch in July 2007. The station originally opened as Fullerton in 1861 with the name changed in 1876 (after the station further south originally carrying the name Meigle was renamed Alyth Junction). The branch lost its passenger service in 1951 and closed completely in 1965.

Location: Meigle [2nd]

Company: Alyth Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 12/07/2007

Image number: 35465


Other photographs of Meigle [2nd] on RailScot