Loch Leven

The back of the Down buildings (left) and the modest station house at Loch Leven, which opened as Kinross and closed as long ago as 1924. See image 17439 for a view looking the other way over 100 years earlier.

Location: Loch Leven

Company: Fife and Kinross Railway

Photographer: David Panton

Make contact: David Panton

Date: 29/04/2011

Image number: 33850


Other photographs of Loch Leven on RailScot