Bicester

DMUs at Bicester on 6 July 1986, the nearest about to leave on a service to Banbury. The former GWR station was renamed Bicester North in May 1987 and is now part of the successful Chiltern route between London Marylebone and Birmingham Snow Hill. The other station in Bicester was built by the Buckinghamshire Railway in 1850 and is now known as Bicester Town. It currently operates a shuttle service to and from Oxford.

Location: Bicester

Company: Great Western Railway

Photographer: Peter Todd

Make contact: Peter Todd

Date: 06/07/1986

Image number: 22797


Other photographs of Bicester on RailScot